The Persistent Neck Pain Online Boot Camp Program Course is a 6-week online training program aimed to significantly improve short and long-term outcomes.
Persistent Neck Pain is neck pain that persists for more than 3 months and is often recurrent. It is the 3rd leading cause of disability worldwide. It's most common in 40-80-year-olds - the fastest growing age group in most Western countries. The severity of neck pain and risk of disability increases with age and is associated with higher rates of depression and anxiety. This condition can lead to a decrease in physical activity and a significant decline in overall health.
What are the current treatments?
- There is not one single treatment that is superior and works for everyone
- Surgery is rarely an option for persistent neck pain
- Spinal Injections rarely provide long-lasting benefits.
- Medications (usually anti-inflammatories) should not be considered as a stand-alone treatment
- The best approach for persistent Neck Pain is a multi-modal conservative approach
How can the Online Boot Camp Program help people with Persistent Neck Pain?
- The 6-week Boot Camp Program for Persistent Neck Pain is a comprehensive evidence-based approach
- Combines manual therapy, tailored exercises, and instruction on self-management strategies using a cognitive-behavioral approach
- Includes postural training with activities of daily living
- The goal is to restore function, reduce disability and improve quality of life